Monday, November 5, 2007

Flatline

Unfortunately, the lack of attention/posts on this blog by no means indicates the end of the slump. In fact, it seems to be accelerating.

We've reached def con 5 here, you guys. I've had one intentional one-night-stand in my life (I was on vacation -- what?) and I'm seriously rethinking my standards. Well, at least the standards considering one-night stands --- not with whom I'd be...standing. He's got to be fucking HOT. So, yeah, that pretty much keeps me on the up-and-up --

Stupidest post ever -- I need to clear my head, immediately.

Meanwhile, I will hope that JP will post soon because I sound like a Neanderthal compared to her. Or a 17 year-old boy. Whichever...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's never worth it. The first time you have sex with somebody is not a pretty or comfortable thing - unless you're drunk; in which case it don't matter. You'll have bad sex and really feel slimy the next day. Or you might hit the jackpot, who the hell am I to say? Live vicariously for both of us!